Monday, August 11, 2014

Donald and Minnie Recipe Card

UPDATE: Please note these kits have all the pieces pictured and need to be assemble - which is very easy to do. The only cutting needed to be done is taking the 8-1/2" x 11" paper, cutting down to 8" x 8" and maybe some of the recipe titles.  That's it!!!
 
This is a kit that comes from a company www.itsscrapbooktime.com. These recipe pages  can be ordered on line and they will be shipped to you. This kit is from their February 2014 group. I love this one because of the Stir Fried Rice recipe.  I did add my own punched edge to this page which I think made it more Ethnic.  Finished page size is 8" x 8".
Here's close-up of Donald: I used Stampin Up's basket weave embossing folder for his clothing. Ooops, looks like I missed adding white gel to his eyes.......you get the idea.
And, here is a closer look at the punched edge:
The second page for the month of February is Minnie's Bread Pudding.  She is so cute with her hat and apron:
I added some stitching around her apron and also stitch lines to her oven gloves.   There is also some textured from using a black .05 point pen on the pie pan.
cute, eh?  Thank you for stopping by today to visit....stay tuned for more completed pages.

No comments: