Friday, May 23, 2014

Graduation: My Grand Neice

Another graduation card made from the same 4 step card style. This one is for my Grand Niece who is graduating from Middle School - can you believe that? A milestone for her. The colors are Royal Blue and Gold.  This graduation Girl is a SVG cut from  SVGcutting.com and is part of their collection called The Grad found here. She actually does have lots of long hair, too.  I used my Silhouette to cut it out.  The paper used is Bazzil in the Royal Blue and Gold colors.  All Decorative paper is from Doodlebug Design Cap and Gown. "Dream" is cut from the  Doodlebug Design Cap and Gown.decorative paper, then mats were cut using the school colors.
Here's a closer look at her holding the diploma: If you look closely, I sponged her black hair using White ink to show the curls.
Open the card to reveal and very 3D surprise:  As mentioned in my previous postings this week, this 4 step card card style is from Lori Whitlock and can be found in the Silhouette on Line Store. Inspiration for this card is from lorriesstory.com where she posts her original design on April 18, 2014. I also decorated some graduation bubbles using some scraps of paper for her, too. The words are cut from the Doodlebug Design Cap and Gown.decorative paper, then mats were cut.
The jumping graduation girl is part of the SVGcutting.com and is part of their collection called The Grad found here. The gold mat used Darice's Graduation Hats embossing folder for the background.
Oh yes, one more surprise: add a Wobble so she really does jump around...............
The font used for "You Did it" is  free font called "Lobster Two" but this time, I printed the words, the used the Silhouette to do a "print and Cut".........so much easier.
Overhead view:
Even I made it through making all these graduation cards - thank goodness for my Silhouette making it so easy..............hope you enjoyed all these version of the same card.

No comments: