Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teresa Collins Travel Journal

Here you go.................this is a loooong post with 31 photos. This is a Teresa Collins Travel Journal kit I had received a while back and finally took time to complete this kit. Anytime I make a Teresa Collins mini album, I am always delighted. The colors are my favorite: Ivory, Black, and White with my added accents of red (of course). This finished album is 6" x 12" so all you have to do is cut 12" x 12" paper in half, then arrange the paper in the order of choice. The album kit does include specific page instructions which I followed, then felt comfortable enough to re-arrange the page layout. Many of the pages are still clipped with binder clips or secured with paper clips so there is flexibility for photos to be placed before securing any pockets or tags.
For this album, red grosgrain ribbon ties and a hombre black/grey "yarn-like" ribbon ties. The kit came with rings which I did not use, I used my Bind it All and 1" Black O-wires. I also added some fun charms threaded through a short silver ball chain for some added fun. The front and back covers are printed clear acetate world map. So let's move forward to all those photos - there are some close-up photos of interesting parts in the album................everything is pretty straight forward.
I hope you enjoy this album...............I have another one to make. Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I love this.

Jan Castle said...

The red really makes it pop! The color combo is perfect...not too much and not too little - good job Patti!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Gaby said...

What an awesome album. Great job!

Have a nice day!

eunice said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful way to keep memories of a special trip. All the special little details really make this a one of a kind treasure!

navkarthebouquetofart said...

I really liked it where can i purchase it