Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stamp Out Cute #6: Lady in the Flower Garden

This is the last of series of ladies from Stamp Out Cute. Image design #33B. Copic colors used: YR31, Y38, Y13, Y15, Y19, R83, R81, G24, V04, BV00, E21, R20. Gold smooch used for her dress detail and earrings. SU Pretty in Pink card stock used for the Mat and SU retired Lovely Lilac used for the card base. The Asian border is from Paulo and can be found here if you have SCAL3 and a cutter (I have a Silhouette). Finished card size is 4-3/4" x 5-1/2". attached photos will show further detail of the image.




This was the last of the ladies that I have to stamp - I believe I have the whole series. I hope you enjoyed seeing them all in color. A happy crafty day to you!

2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Oh my.....another beauty! Love it!!!! Are there more?
Georeous!!!!!
Jan

Anonymous said...

I have the gorgeous line of oriental stamps that Stamp Out Cute made.I was looking for their web site to purchase more stamps and I cannot find it! can you help me, please don't tell me they went out of business! Thanks Donna
blue5ft3@aol.com