A closer view of the message:
This is what is needed for this card:
(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", score @ 4-1/4" along the 8-1/2" side
(1) 3-3/4" x 4-3/8" Island Oasis DSP
(1) 3-1/4" x 3-7/8" Pumpkin Pie CS - use Square Lattice Impression Folder
(1) 2-3/4" x 3-1/2" Whisper White CS
(1) Large Oval Punched in Pumpkin Pie - use Square Lattice Impression Folder
(1) stamped Small Oval Punched in Whisper White
Use a scrap of paper to make a 1-1/4" template circle for the sun. Use the stamping Dauber on Only Orange and More Mustard inks.
Remove template and position the 1-1/4" circle on top to sponge the outer section in More Mustard: creating a "halo effect"
Tear solid CS to make a template for the "sand". Use stamping daubers to sponge along the torn edge.
Use Old Olive ink to stamp the palm tree several times:
Use the Square Lattice Impression Folder on the Pumpkin Pie pieces:
Apply dimensionals to the back:
Apply Pumpkin Pie to the Island Oasis DSP, then DSP is attached to the Tempting Turquoise card front. Card front is now completed..............
- Stamps: Tropical Party, It's the Thought (Summer Mini Hostess)
- CS: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Island Oasis DSP
- Ink: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Only Orange
- Accys: SU Exclusive Square Lattice Impression Folder, Dimensionals, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stamping Daubers, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Old Olive Stampin' Write Pen.
Thank you for stopping by today.........stay tuned for the surprise inside tom..........