Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bat Petal Punch Treat

Aren't these the cutest? I think so .......so here's really quick post for a really cute treat using the new Petal Punch. I made a "his" and "her" bat. They hold (1) Hershey Nugget. Use the Eyes from the Owl Punch - perfect!!!!

To make the bat wings:
Punch (1) 1-3/4" Circle, cut in half, then use a 1/2" punch along the straight edge. Simple!!! Adhere to the back of the treat container.


Supplies:
  • Stamps: none
  • CS: Black, Real Red
  • Ink: none
  • Accys: Owl Punch, Petal Punch, 1/2" Punch, Mini Glue Dots, 2 Way Glue Pen

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy this project..................

9 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! You are SO talented!! I LOVE your blog and daily inspiration!! I never leave wihout a smile on my face. :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable

ThreadCatcher said...

Another wonderful and quick treat project. Love it!! Thanks for sharing.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love it! Great treats! :<)

Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

KT said...

So darn cute and clever! TFS!

Happy Little Crafter said...

PS I just made an anniversary card using your cute Asian figures --- my in-laws are going to love it!

eunice said...

OMG, these are the cutest little bats ever! How do you think up these things? You're amazing!

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

LOVE this bat treat project!

Ellen Kemper said...

I'm really late telling you how cute these are -- they are precious!

And on top of cute, they look fast and easy - it doesn't get much better than that! Thanks Patti