Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tea Cup Tag

I just happen to make this tea cup tag for my friend Gail - OK - she is going to see it on my blog and I haven't given it to her yet. I had cut an extra tea cup from the box I posted yesterday and decided to put it to a good cause. It is a double sided tea cup with chipboard in between the DSP. The finished size is 4-1/2" x 4-1/4". Hopefully, this would look good in her kitchen. I love how this turned out and hope she will like it, too.

Back of tea Cup:


Here's a close-up of the flower:


To make the flower: (it's not blue - it's my photo)
Punch (2) Old Olive leaves and trim off 3 sections as shown)

Punch (2) flowers in Lovely Lilac and a 3rd flower in Lavender Lace
Adhere the flowers on top of each other with Tombow adhesive. Place ribbon on with mini glue dots, then position the leaves. Lastly, place the flower on top and put the adhesive rhinestone as the finishing touch.

Supplies:

  • Stamps: none
  • CS: Cottage Wall DSP (retired), Old Olive, Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac
  • Ink: none
  • Accy's: Big Shot Tea Cup die (non SU), Big Shot Naturally Serif Alphabet Die, 3 Flower Punch (retired), Rhinestone adhesive (non SU), 1/8" Lavender Satin Ribbon (non SU), Tombow adhesive.

Thank you for stopping by today.............more tea cup projects tom...........

3 comments:

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

It's wonderful

Karen C said...

Adorable! She is going to love it!

md said...

super top
md