Monday, June 28, 2010

My Red Car

It's always fun to get together with fellow Demonstrators. A quick post today. Over the course of this week, there will be many samples to be shared from this creative crowd. When we do get together we exchange 6" x 6" punch pages. My punch page is a red car. I have been getting some "heat" to buy a new car lately and I have been seriously thinking to do so. Let's see...........color: it must be red (of course)............that's a start. I was inspired to make this card from (?) sorry - if I find the site name, I will update this post later this week

Update on inspiration: this punch page was cased from LeeAnn - her blog is www.flowerbug.typepad.com posted on 5/5/2010. Thank you MARY for your help on this. YOU are the best blog friend!!!


Use a sponge dauber to ink the edges. Pop the front hood (Large Oval Punch) with dinmensionals.

Like my paper car? It get's great mileage.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags
  • CS: Real Red, Basic Grey, Black, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black
  • Accys: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/8" Punch (from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack), Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Tag Punch, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by today.....................


14 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh this is just toooooo clever - and who wouldn;t love a little red beetle!
xXx

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

LOVE the car! What a great punch art! :<)

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Elin K. said...

Love it - I'll have to make it in pale blue to match my 1967' VW Beetle.

Thanks for all the inspiration!

Elin K.

Ellen Kemper said...

You knew I would love it - and I DO!

The license plate is the perfect finishing touch. You are just so clever clever clever!

Unknown said...

Don't you ever run out of ideas? You are just the cleverest stamper around! Too cute.

Texas JennyWren said...

How cute is that? Thanks so much for sharing!!

Leslie Hanna said...

I LOVE the idea of exchanging 6x6 punch ideas! Now if only I had more than one downline .... ;/

Liam said...

Ohhh I love this punch art idea. One of my other favourite things is punch art besides 3d projects. too cute. Love it.

Liam

Mary said...

I found on similar on Flowerbug's blog site, maybe that is where you saw it? www.flowerbugs.blogspot.com
LOVE IT!!!

Mary said...

OMGosh, this is so cute! Love love bugs.

Crafty-liz said...

Hi
Thank you! Very cute punched car.

Unknown said...

You are a genius! Love it!

Anj Potter said...

My 6 year old son is obsessed with VW bugs, and he's going to love this for his birthday card and invitations! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

eunice said...

Fabulous! Better than any die cut machine could ever do!!!