Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BOO Tag

Look at this!!!!! Can you guess? This Stampin' Up Two Tags die is using the Specialty Paper that is called "Groom" - it is beautifully rich Black with embossed swirls. I keep looking at this because it is so clever. I don't have the heart to undo this packaging but I guess I have to in order to use the ribbon. Give a shout out to Eva Davalos in Albuquerque, NM who came up with this original design. Love the spray of black ink across the front. BUT, we're not done - see the next photo.............

Open up the tag to reveal "Little BOO" who pops out to personally greet you!

Here's a photo of the side view to show how "Little BOO" pops out. Cool? eh?

NOW I really am in love with this exclusive Stampin Up Two Tags die!!! I can't wait to make some of these.
Allow me to take a stab at the supplies to make this tag:
  • Stamps: Little Boo. Itty Biddy Backgrounds, Holiday Best (level 1 Hostess)
  • CS: Groom Specialty Paper, Whisper White, Dusty Durango
  • Ink: Black
  • Accys; SU Exclusive Big Shot Two Tags die, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Black and Dusty Durango Pens, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Elastic Ribbon,Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Organdy Ribbon (non SU)

Thank you for stopping by to visit today.....................Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Very cute...the paper looks awesome!