Tuesday, July 14, 2009

B'day Cards & RAKs for me!

It's fun to get cards in the mail but when they are hand deliver birthday cards..........it's even better. These were made from my "students". That means that were all paying attention during demonstrations. This really made the day extra special with their creativity. I didn't teach any of these cards - they came up with them which is even better! I love this apron card made by Maida and Phoebe. The cupcake is a Sizzix die with special "sprinkles".

I especially love the little note card with the special message:

I want to eat this card - yummmmmy! Isn't it the cutest! Kimmie made this one - the inside has a cute stamped candy. She is extremely creative and has her own blog: www.craftinggirl.wordpress.com check her site out! Way cool projects!

Virginia made this great card using the Top Note die wrapped around the top on the outside (looks like a clutch doesn't it?) with a decorative brad. Inside: wow, a great way to use the top note die as a gift card holder.

It's still fun getting snail mail! Got these cards. One is from Denise - she knows I like Red/Black a lot! Kathleen sent me this elegant Daisy card as a swap.
Thank you for stopping by today...........and thank you all for your great cards! Love them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Peggy-Sue

NancyS said...

WOW, your students are SO creative! Lucky you. Happiest birthday...and many, many more

Jodi said...

Wowzers! You had a bday in July too! Happy belated birthday and I hope you had a wonderful day!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Ann said...

These are great!!