Thursday, July 30, 2009

Are You Kidding?

OMG - My fellow blogging friend: Eunice (http://www.astarforchiemi.blogspot.com/) sent me a surprise package. She made the best Asian card using her Cricut - she's so smart! And, she also included a way cool Gift Card Holder Purse which I admired from across the ocean (she lives in Hawaii). She has another Gift Card Holder Purse posted on her blog. I must have wished really hard because she not only sent the purse in my FAVORITE color but she also sent the template.........now that is going beyond great!

A close-up of us "pals" - How did she know I wear my hair up ALL the time?

The character on the shiny red paper is "friend" Euncie cut out using her cricut. I love the hearts around the opening, too.

Inside the card:
And here is the Gift Card Holder Purse. The finished size is 6-7/8" x 4-1/2"

First, absolutely love the closure: it's magnetic - a great subsitute for Velcro!

Inside the purse and side view:

It is SOOOO nice to have blogging friends - I am soooo lucky! Thank you, Eunice for your kindness!

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

This is beautiful, Patti! What a wonderful gift to receive! Your most favorite style and your most favorite color! The 'pals' are adorable - are they a stamp? A fantastic set!

Barbara Diane

Ann said...

I love the card!!

eunice said...

Okay...you made these look better in your photos than irl! lol! So glad you like these, Patti...just my way of saying thank you for all the wonderful inspiration you always give me!