Monday, February 23, 2009

Stamp Show News

I went to the San Jose Stamp Show this weekend - especially to see Taj of Honolulu booth. They do not make frequent visits to the mainland so this was a real treat. I must have circled their booth so many times to make sure I hadn't missed anything because who knows when they will be back again. I bought some stamps and got some stencils. I just couldn't resist because the card examples were SO SO cute! I have posted only a few examples below. I can't wait to use the stencils with my Big Shot. Then they will need to be cut and embellished or sponged. You can also see their images on the web: http://www.tajclubhouse.com/ There were the usual "suspects" at the stamp show and my absolute favorite and noteable to mention is Taj! Enjoy!




Thank you for stopping by to share what I had fun doing this weekend.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Wow, those are SO cute! I love how Asian they look in that cute, adorable way. What a great score!