Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Raspberry Tart Back Pack

I finally decided to make one of these. It turned out great! Finished project size: 3-1/4" x 5" x 2". Hmmm............maybe a smaller size would be cute.............stay tuned! Fill this back pack with surprises! This is the front view.

Back View below. Note back loop (my back back has it so I thought it would be a good addition).

Side view below

And, a close-up of the top "flap"

Below Big Shot Envelope Die with Designer Brad. A Note can be tucked into the envelope (at the top).

Below is the view inside the back pack. The 5/8" Grosgrain threaded through the punched 1/8" holes at the top and bottom do not need to be knotted. Apply snail to flatten the ribbon inside. This allows the "flap" to cover the ribbon so it looks neat and tidy. Sticky tape needs to be used throughout this project.

Supplies:
  • Stamp: A Little Somethin' (Hostess)
  • CS: Whisper White, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart Designer Paper
  • Ink: Rose Red
  • Accys: Sticky Tape, Dimensionals, Scallop Square Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Filigree Designer Brad, 1/8" Circle Punch or Crop-o-dile. Big Shot Dies: Scallop Envelope, Top Note. Velcro (non SU)

Thank you for stopping by............let me know if further details are needed. I'd love to see your back pack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti,
I just love this paper and I've always wanted to make the backpack. Do you have instructions. I think I've seen them on other blogs but I really like yours. Very cute!
Kaye

Creations by Patti said...

Hi Anonymous
Stay tuned for a tutorial maybe end of week? Latest next week!
Patti