Friday, February 6, 2009

Gold Ball Candy Holder Measurements

The measurements below are for the Gold Ball (Ferrero Rocher) Chocolate Holder posted on 2/5/09.
Paper size:
  • 5" x 6-1/2" (you can get 2 boxes per 8-1/2"x11" sheet)

Finished box size: 1-1/2"x1-1/2"x1-1/2"

Note on the box flap. There are 2 measurements:
  • use 1/2" for box without window, use corner rounder
  • use 1/4" for box with window, use corner rounder

Use 1" Circle Punch if window is desired, punch centered on the 2nd section.
Cut bottom flaps and top flap (next to box top)
Stamp images all over box.
Use sticky tape on the bottom flaps and side tab to assemble box.

That's it....................let me know if there are any questions.

4 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Patti

as always your working is amazing. This is such a wonderful tutorial! I just loved making this.
Love the tutorials you share - thanks for such great ideas!

Greetings from Germany Regina

Creations by Patti said...

Hey Regina
Someday I will make it over to Germany - love that country. I have a HUGE collection of German bears: Steiff from 35 years ago and still love them. They keep my miniature dolls company. Thanks for your continued blog support. I am grateful to hear responses and confirmations the instructions are clear.
best, Patti

SharingwhatIlove said...

Hi Patti.. OMGosh .. I've been wanting to make these CD folder scrapbooks and your's is gorgeous!!! I love it....

Can you tell me where you purchased your CD folders? I can't find them anywhere... thanks so much Sandra.

juneypie said...

hey thanks for this! i was looking ang looking and then i posted a comment and then found it :)

ESP? :)